be good, do good & feel good!

check out my website, raindrops & roses:
http://raindropsandroses.bigcartel.com/products
xo

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Darina Pavlova ox


Where do i start, yess Darina Pavlova is a great friend of mine but she is also a wicked photographer and all good photographer should get recognition. so this is recognition from me.

Yes she is a posh trendy "hipster" from holborn, yes she has a slr and yes she knows how to use it.
Those bittys with expensive cameras do my head in, my view is: just because you have a expensive camera and you go out in shoreditch it does not make you a photographer, nor does it make you good at taking photos.

I feel the need to point out those who actually stand out, i love photography and would love to own a slr but the whole buttons and shutter speed ectttt gets to me and i freak out!

Darina was born to be a photographer, since she was a youtedem she owned a camera! and as she good older they got more expensive! Please check her photos out, shes seriously amazing and would recommend her to any one.


www.flickr.com/darina_photography

with love,
hannabella ox

No comments:

Post a Comment